Atmel – A hotbed of innovation at Embedded World, Nuremberg
Atmel® recently attended the 2014 Embedded World, February 25-27, and showcased a number of technical demonstrations of Atmel’s embedded processing, connectivity and software & tools solutions powering the broad Internet of Things market. The solutions ranged from Atmel’s broad portfolio of MCUs, MPUs, smart metering, wireless, automotive and consumer, along with its easy-to-use software and tools for smart, connected devices.
Some of the demos included:
- A secure lighting system with secure communication and cryptographic information exchange
- Capacitive sensing with dual functionality per button
- Car access systems
- Embedded microprocessors based on the ARM® Cortex® core
- Battery-powered drill showcasing battery authentication and anti-cloning protection
- Power supply temperature monitoring and cooling
Please use this resource center for a reference, to share with colleagues, and to learn more about the Atmel value.
Various videos from Embedded World 2014, from the show floor to the Atmel booth, to partner and customer demonstrations.
» Atmel Embedded World 2014 Videos
Learn about new Atmel product, software, and tools announcements from Embedded World 2014, enabling the internet of things market.
» Atmel Embedded World 2014 Product Announcements
Find documentation on recent product announcements made at Embedded World 2014.
» Atmel Embedded World 2014 Documents