- Evaluation Kits
- Starter Kits
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Add-ons and Accessories
- Zigbit Wireless Modules
- Corporate Releases
- Product Releases
- Technical News Briefs
- Speakers Bureau
- Atmel in the News
- Embedded Design Blog
- Events and Webcasts
- Press Releases
- Stock Information
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Profiles
- Board of Directors
- Quality Inquiry
- Quality Handbook
- Green Packaging
- Package Material
- Environmental Information
- Quality and Environment Certificates
- RMA and FA Information
- Reliability Information
- Obsolescence Information
- FAQ Response Summary
Foundry Yield Engineer
Canlubang, Calamba City-Philippines
Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
- Manage the transfer of products from internal Atmel fabs.
- Maintain target die yield targets or better for all Atmel products.
- Troubleshoot Die Yield issues as required. Maintain CPK s SPC for all WAT parameters.
- Work with Foundry teams to improve Die Yields.
- Manage the introduction of new products
- Work with BU Product Engineers to fix design bugs.
- Work with the foundry to ensure product is released to production on schedule.
Good people skills - listening, communication, mentoring, and negotiation.
Problem solving skills - analyzing data, understanding risk, making decisions.
Technical skills - Expert level knowledge in all areas of wafer fab processing to support <90nm processing. Expert knowledge of device theory, WAT tests, Spice modelling, Data corelation skills, FA methods, CMOS devices and NVM devices.
- Good communication skills
Degree on BS Electronics & Communications Engineering
Min 2 to 10 years process integration experience / Fresh graduates may apply
3 Full-Time Positions
- To apply for this position email to : email@example.com