- Battery Management
- Car Access
- Car Radio
- Body and Convenience
- Under the Hood
- Evaluation Kits
- Starter Kits
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Add-ons and Accessories
- Zigbit Wireless Modules
- Knowledge Base
- Request Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Samples Request
- Obsolescence Information
- Corporate Releases
- Product Releases
- Technical News Briefs
- Speakers Bureau
- Atmel in the News
- Embedded Design Blog
- Events and Webcasts
- Press Releases
- Stock Information
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Profiles
- Board of Directors
- Quality Inquiry
- Quality Handbook
- Green Packaging
- Package Material
- Environmental Information
- Quality and Environment Certificates
- RMA and FA Information
- Reliability Information
- Obsolescence Information
- FAQ Response Summary
Senior Foundry Yield Engineer
Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
- Maintain target die yield targets (or better) for all Atmel products.
- Troubleshoot Die Yield issues as required
- Maintain CPK’s /SPC for all WAT parameters
- Work with Foundry teams to improve Die Yields
- Manage the introduction of new products
- Work with BU’s/Product Engineers to fix design bugs
- Work with the foundry to ensure product is release to production on schedule
- Manage the transfer of products from internal Atmel fabs
- Other duties as and when required
Good people skillsListening, communication, mentoring, and negotiation.
Problem solving skills
- analyzing data, understanding risk, making decisions.
- Need to have the ability to effectively lead problem solving efforts that involve foundry personnel and Atmel personnel.
- Expert level knowledge in all areas of wafer fab processing to support <90nm processing.
- Expert knowledge of device theory, WAT tests, Spice modeling, Data correlation skills, FA methods, CMOS devices and NVM devices.
Ability to drive priorities across several fronts simultaneously.
Ability to present and communicate information to senior management. Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on long term projects.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and employees.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry, trigonometry, calculus, matrix manipulation and device physics.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions and analysis to practical situations.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and principles of algebra.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques.
- Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
- Ability to define problems/issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret and apply principles of logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
- Ability to interpret/analyze a variety of problems, instructions and issues furnished in written, oral, diagram, or technical form.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with all levels of an organization and to participate in problem solving/quality improvement activities.
- Ability to work independently.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; operate keyboard; operate controls; simple grasping; firm grasping; fine pinching; reach with hands and arms .
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors degree, must hold an electrical engineering degree
4 to 10+ years progressive process integration experience (depending on level)
- To apply for this position email to : firstname.lastname@example.org