We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
Display touch interface design – best in class capacitive touch solutions
» Learn More
Atmel Serial Flash – one of the world’s most popular serial interface Flash memory
» Learn More
The Atmel® remote control technology supports your audio and video design applications. Choose from a wide variety of remote control interfaces for your docking solutions. Take advantage of low-cost, easy-to-implement remote control applications using the Atmel ATmega128RFA1 wireless Atmel AVR® microcontroller with ZigBee® RF4CE certification. Atmel is among the first to have our wireless platform ZigBee RF4CE certified.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless capacitive touch remote control based on single-chip wireless AVR microcontroller simplifies PCB design
- Eliminate line-of-site barriers with the Atmel ZigBee RF4CE certified wireless platform
- Atmel SleepWalking™ Intelligent Peripherals significantly reduce power consumption
- High-speed data transfer between remote control microcontroller and peripherals with reduced processor overhead
- Tightly coupled dual port SRAM in all AVR32 microcontrollers allows fast computation without latencies from pipeline stalls or system bus arbitrations
- The patented capacitive touch acquisition methods, Atmel QTouch® and Atmel QMatrix™, provide more choices for buttons, sliders, and wheels with a small or large number of keys
- Atmel FlashVault™ Code Protection creates secure on-chip storage for secret code and software intellectual property
- Atmel CryptoAuthentication™ provides secure authentication and storage
Atmel solutions enable you to build complete wireless environments with a capacitive touch remote control based on either single-chip wireless AVR microcontroller, or using an Atmel microcontroller with external low-power IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceivers. For Universal Remote Control, use an Atmel microcontroller that offers an embedded LCD controller. For joystick applications for gaming, the Atmel AT91SAM ARM®-based solutions offer benefits such as high performance, low-power, and system-level integration. Atmel remote control solutions will help to enhance your RF network with a very optimized bill-of-materials (BOM), with one chip to handle wireless plus touch.
- For details on capacitive touch technology, click here
- For details on wireless technology, click here
Recommended Atmel Applications
The Atmel high throughput, lower power consumption microcontrollers provide the choices you need to suit any application. Our microcontroller products are supported by the Atmel touch library, development tools, applications notes, and world-class Atmel support to help you reduce design cycle time.
Learn more about the Atmel solution Application Notes, Devices, and Tools and Software