From Makerspace to Marketplace – Maker Faire Bay Area 2016
May 20 – 22, 2016
San Mateo Expo Center
San Mateo, California
Atmel and Microchip – leaders in microcontrollers, analog and IoT technology – will be sponsoring the 2016 Maker Faire in San Mateo, California this weekend, May 20-22nd. Whether you’re into drones, 3D printers, robots, wearables, Arduino or the next big IoT invention, you’ve probably seen our technology in action.
At the Atmel booth – Meet technology experts along with fellow Makers:
- Bob Martin – Wizard of Make, over 25 years with embedded systems / MCU applications
- Dan Ujvari – Sr. Applications Engineer and liaison to the startup community
- Henrik Flodell – Tools Marketing Manager
- Quinn Etnyre – CEO of Qtechknow
- Plus Makers from Thimble, BOSCH, 1Sheeld, Microduino and Arduboy
Atmel has the tools that let you take your Arduino sketch to the next level. The JTAGICE3 lets you import your AVR-based sketches into Atmel Studio, where you will be able to fully debug your application using breakpoints, interrupts and more.
- SPECIAL: We are offering our JTAGICE3 debugger board at a special maker faire price of $25 (that’s a 50% savings!)
And don’t forget to check out these scheduled presentations:
|Saturday, May 21 at 2:45pm||Getting your Project from the Workbench to the Market
Henrik Flodell, at the Maker Pro series – Zone 1
|Saturday, May 21 at 3:45pm||Ready to Change the World? Get the Word Out about Your Maker-board Project
Dan Ujvari, at the Maker Pro series – Zone 1
|Sunday, May 22 at 2:15pm||Go from Prototyping to Production with Advanced Arduino Debugging
Bob Martin, at the Make: Electronics series – Zone 2
Where to find us?
(If you didn’t know…Atmel is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.)
- Atmel – in the Redwood Hall ‘Maker to Market’ Building, Zone 7, booth # RW64
- Microchip – in the Expo Hall, Zone 2, booth # 2436
See you at Maker Faire Bay Area this weekend!