Make Munich 2016
January 16 – 17, 2016
Zenith - Die Kulturhalle
Make Munich is South Germany's biggest maker and do-it-yourself festival. At the two-day event innovative, ecologically aware, technology-loving makers will show off their culture and technology at booths, in talks, and during handson workshops. The 2016 motto is: Just MAKE it.
Who will you see?
Automation and Robotics – easy as 1, 2, 3!
- CONTROLLINO is a Software open source programmable PLC (ARDUINO-Compatible). Based on ATmega 328 / ATmega 2560. In 3 diffent sizes. Perfect for your next industrial application, home automation, educational project, and much more.
Innovative hardware solutions for smart parking!
- ParkHere developed the world's first energy autarkic sensor system for smart parking solutions
- sensors are power by energy harvesting and designed to be deployed for decades
- Base station powered by Atmel 32-Bit MCU
Cosino is a real hardware gym for quick prototyping.
- Cosino is the board for all makers whose plan to build safe and functional home-made products.
- One unique tool that combines the functionalities of a mini-computer with those of a professional automation system.
- A tool designed for the industrial and professional use.
Arduino MKR1000 rolls the Zero and Wi-Fi Shield into one
- This MKR1000 is a powerful board that combines the functionality of the Zero (Atmel SMART SAM D21) and the connectivity of the Wi-Fi Shield (ATSAMW25)
- The World's Largest Arduino Maker Challenge will award 1,000 finalists with the newly announced MKR1000 boards
SMART Remote-Controlled Robot in Action
- Rocket launcher robot based on Smart 32-Bit MCU SAMD21 and Wifi enabled with WINC1500
- Autonomous robot based on Mega328P
Join the conversation. Share your Maker stories and articles with us using #AtmelMakes.