Atmel Showcases Microcontroller, Touch, Automotive and Wireless Solutions at Embedded World
Demos and theater presentations demonstrate how easy it is to use Atmel's products, tools and solutions Atmel Booth #12-132
San Jose, CA, February 17, 2010 - Atmel® Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch solutions, today announced that it will be exhibiting at Embedded World held in Nuremberg, Germany, March 2-4, 2010. At the show, the company will be demonstrating a variety of Atmel solutions including:
- Microcontroller solutions. Atmel will be presenting a wide range of 8- and 32-bit AVR® and ARM®-based solutions. Atmel's AVR demos will highlight low-power audio, ZigBee® and consumer capabilities of these applications. Atmel's ARM-based demos will include a Cortex™-M3 MCU with capacitive touch capability, an Android platform, a high-quality video playback device for industrial applications and a home display unit targeting the smart energy and smart grid markets. In addition, Atmel will be demonstrating its AVR tools and how the tool allows developers to easily debug complex designs. On the wireless MCU solution front, Atmel will be demonstrating an intuitive lighting control reference design platform based on its AVR ATmega128RFA1 microcontroller.
- Touch solutions. Demonstrating its leadership in touch solutions, Atmel will showcase an easy-to-use touch development platform for designing touch buttons, sliders and wheels. This platform allows designers to experiment with Atmel's touch technologies using its QTouch® Suite.
- Automotive solutions. As a leading provider of automotive solutions, Atmel will be showcasing various car sub-systems, including an automotive motor control demo with QTouch and 32-bit AVR, a system solution for 3-phase brushless DC motor control, and an advanced RKE car access system demo. Also at the show, Atmel will be launching a new single-chip AES-128 immobilizer and remote keyless entry AVR microcontroller for 'combi-key' applications, an outstanding active balancing capability of its Li-Ion battery management devices, and two new LIN transceiver families featuring industry's leading low-power wake-up management.
A variety of topics will also be presented in Atmel's theater to showcase how its products and tools can streamline a designer's development timeline.
- Haakon Skar will present how Atmel's AVR tools can help designers easily take their products faster to market by using Atmel's AVR microcontroller tool.
- Espen Krangnes will discuss how Atmel's UC3 microcontroller platform can turn designer ideas into any audio solution.
- Andreas Eieland will discuss the low-power features of the 32-bit AVR products to enable longer battery life and lower power consumption for a variety of applications.
- A presentation will be made on the company's Linux4SAM solution and how Atmel offers Linux developers a complete toolbox to build their ARM9-MPU-based applications efficiently and with minimal time-to-market.
- A variety of presentations on Atmel's easy-to-use capacitive touch and wireless Zigbee® solutions will also be made at the show.
For more information about Atmel's presence at Embedded Nuremberg 2010, please click the following link:http://www.atmel.com/corporate/corporate_tradeshow.asp.
Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
© 2012 Atmel Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Atmel®, Atmel logo and combinations thereof are registered trademarks, and maXTouch™ and others are trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other terms and product names may be trademarks of others.
Robert Huntley, Publitek
Tel: +44 1225 470000, Email: Robert.email@example.com
Atmel Press Contact:
Agnes Toan, PR Manager
Phone: (+1) 408-487-2963, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org