We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
Reliable, Low-Cost Networking
Low-cost local interconnect networking (LIN) systems are used throughout the automobile in comfort, powertrain, sensor, and actuator applications.
The modular Atmel LIN family ranges from simple transceiver ICs to complex system basis chips with LIN transceiver and voltage regulator. At higher integration levels, the Atmel System-in-Package (SIP) solutions feature an Atmel AVR® microcontroller, LIN transceiver, voltage regulator and watchdog in a single package.
Atmel’s ATA6632, ATA6633 and ATA6634 series are the latest additions to the portfolio. The devices in these series are the industry’s first to comply with the new original equipment manufacturer (OEM) hardware recommendations and provide scalable functionality to improve the overall system cost. The ICs support the latest standards including the LIN 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2A and SAEJ2602-2 and are qualified according to AEC Q100. The ATA6632/33/34 series of devices also provide a family footprint so designers can upgrade their designs with various devices within these series.
- High level of integration — Depending on the individual integration level, we embed a large number of functions into our Atmel LIN devices, including LIN transceiver, voltage regulator, watchdog and microcontroller, so you don’t have to add these capabilities later.
- Broad portfolio — Atmel gives you the broadest in-vehicle networking (IVN) product portfolio on the market with modular families at all integration levels to meet diverse application requirements.
- Proven reputation — Approval of all major car manufacturers is available.
- Best-in-class EMI protection — The Atmel LIN IP serves as the foundation for all members of The Atmel LIN families, delivering excellent electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection.
- Advanced application support — A broad range of development tools give you a quick start on developing, prototyping and testing new designs.
High level of integration
Best-in-class EMI protection
Advanced application support
Automotive comfort, powertrain, sensor, and actuator applications.
Advanced Bipolar Cmos Dmos (BCD) technology
Supports latest standards including the LIN 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2A and SAEJ2602-2.