- Evaluation Kits
- Starter Kits
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Add-ons and Accessories
- Zigbit Wireless Modules
- Corporate Releases
- Product Releases
- Technical News Briefs
- Speakers Bureau
- Atmel in the News
- Embedded Design Blog
- Events and Webcasts
- Press Releases
- Stock Information
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Profiles
- Board of Directors
- Touch Solutions
- Wireless / RF
- More Products
- Atmel CryptoAuthentication
- Atmel CryptoRF
- Atmel CryptoMemory
- LED Drivers
- Trusted Platform Module
- Digital Temperature Sensors
- Analog Companions (PMAAC)
- IR Control
- ASICs for Military/Avionics
- Space Rad-Hard ICs
- FPGA Conversion ULC
- Field Programmable Gate Array
- FPGA Configuration Memory
- Smart Energy
February 12, 2013Atmel Launches Unique Two-channel LED Drivers for High CRI Professional and Consumer Lamps
June 27, 2011Atmel Launches Power-Efficient Multi-String LED Drivers
May 16, 2011Atmel Launches Industry's First EEPROM Device with AES-CCM Authentication
Enabling Unlimited Possibilities with Atmel Solutions
Control your design investment with Atmel security products» Learn More
Learn about Atmel MSL2021/23/24 LED drivers» Learn More
Learn more about SAM4SP32A PLC Solution for PRIME Smart Meters» Learn More
Rad-hard processor + FPGA for space apps.» Learn More
Industrial sensors include the electronics required to detect, position, or identify an object or rotating axis.
Atmel® offers solutions for intelligent hardware security solutions, mixed-signal customized MCUs, FPGAs, processors and programmable analog integrated onto a single chip. These products add differentiating features to the base from our Atmel AVR® and ARM® processor-based microcontroller architectures, as well as our security, analog, memory and programmable logic technologies. Find the hardware and software you need to build specific customized solutions, tailored to fit your every need. Whatever your application, we have you covered.
Hardware Security Solutions - Safeguarding Secrets at the Silicon Level
Robust data security is absolutely essential in today's information-critical business environments. But standard memories and conventional storage often don't provide enough protection. Atmel hardware security solutions set up an impregnable security perimeter at the silicon level, keeping data safe and enabling authentication that prevents fraud and cloning. Designers can choose from a rich portfolio of Atmel security integrated circuits (ICs), including hacker-proof authentication chips, encryption-secured memory chips, secure radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions, and a Trusted Platform Module for securing PCs and embedded processors.
- Atmel CryptoAuthentication™ — The Atmel CryptoAuthentication family offers product designers an extremely cost-effective hardware authentication capability in an exceptionally small package.
- Atmel CryptoRF — Atmel CryptoRF® is a 13.56MHz RFID device family equipped with a 64-bit embedded hardware encryption engine, mutual authentication capability, and up to 64Kbits of user memory.
- Atmel CryptoMemory — The Atmel CryptoMemory® family offers a range of cost-efficient, high-security electrically erasable programmable read-only memory chips (EEPROMs) and host-side security for applications requiring comprehensive data protection, including mutual authentication between devices and host.
- Trusted Platform Module — The Atmel Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides strong hardware-based public key (RSA) security for both personal computers and embedded processors on a single chip.
- LED Drivers — Atmel LED drivers are a system-centric, mixed-signal LED driver technology for backlighting and solid-state lighting (SSL) applications. Our newest SSL LED drivers feature a patented adaptive power control scheme, as well as correlated color temperature (CCT) compensation circuitry.
- Digital Temperature Sensors — The Atmel expanding portfolio of digital temperature sensors can be used to address a variety of temperature monitoring needs in applications such as DDR3 DIMMs, Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) and Lithium Polymer batteries, Plasma and LCD TVs, notebook and desktop computers, workstations and servers, digital video recorders (DVRs), energy meters, industrial controls, and various medical devices.
- Analog Companions (PMAAC) — The Atmel PMAAC (Power Management And Analog Companion) product line offers a wide set of analog companion ICs to application processors in most popular applications.
- IR Control — Atmel provides a complete family of ICs for the use in IR receiver modules.
- ASICs for Military/Avionics — Atmel delivers advanced integration solutions to the Military and Avionics industries with its ASIC libraries and FPGA.
- Space Rad-Hard ICs — Atmel gives customers access to the latest innovative commercial technologies by adapting them to rad-hard applications requirements.
- FPGA Conversion ULC — Ultimate Logic Conversion (ULC) offers a pin-to-pin drop-in replacement of your FPGA/CPLD generating immediate cost savings.
- SPLD/CPLD — The Atmel EPLD product line comprises two major categories: simple programmable logic devices (SPLDs) and the higher density complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs).
- Field Programmable Gate Array — The Atmel AT40KAL Series co-processor FPGAs range from 5K to 50K usable gates and are designed for high-density, compute-intensive DSP and other fast logic designs.
- FPGA Configuration Memory — The Atmel AT18F low-cost configuration family can be used to configure low-cost SRAM FPGAs as well as higher density, high-performance FPGAs from Xilinx.
- Smart Energy — The market for energy, water, and gas metering systems is rapidly changing, driven by new environmental and conservation concerns and regulations. Traditional standalone meters are now being replaced by complex networked systems that utilize a variety of communication methods.