- Atmel Studio:
The free integrated development platform
- Atmel Software Framework:
Source code library for megaAVR®, XMEGA®, and UC3 microcontrollers
Atmel-ICE is a powerful development tool for debugging and programming Atmel | SMART ARM® Cortex®-based microcontrollers and the AVR microcontrollers with on-chip debug capability.
Atmel AVR XMEGA®
32-Bit AVR UC3
- AT32UC3A0/A1 Series
- Designed for high data throughput, low power consumption and outstanding computing performance, the AT32UC3A0/A1 series features high connectivity with USB device and host, Ethernet MAC and SDRAM interfaces.
- AT32UC3A3/A4 Series
- Designed for exceptionally high data throughput with Hi-Speed USB device and host, SD/SDIO card, Multi-Level-Cell (MLC) NAND Flash with ECC and SDRAM interfaces.
- AT32UC3B Series
- Designed for high data throughput and outstanding computing performance in space-constrained applications such as USB HIDs (human interface devices), biometrics, and more.
- AT32UC3C Series
- Designed for high-performance industrial and automotive control applications, where a rich set of arithmetical and analog features are needed such as fast communication hubs and motor control.
- AT32UC3L Series
- The first Atmel picoPower® 32-bit microcontroller offering, the AT32UC3L series includes 16-64KB Flash memory and offers a wide range of innovative technical features ideal for battery-powered, portable consumer applications such as game controllers, remote controls and HIDs.
- AT32UC3L0 Series
- An Atmel picoPower device, the AT32UC3L0 series includes 128-256KB of Flash memory.
- ATUCL3U/L4U Series
- An Atmel picoPower device, the ATUCL3U/L4U series includes 64-256KB Flash memory and features Full Speed USB device support.
- All AVR UC3 Datasheets
Transceivers and Single-Chip Wireless Solutions
- A low-power, low-voltage 700/800/900MHz transceiver designed for low-cost IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee®, and high-data-rate ISM (industrial scientific medical) applications available in China, Europe, North America, and Japan.
- A feature-rich, ultra-low-power 2.4GHz transceiver designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, SP100, WirelessHART, ISM (industrial scientific medical), and high-data-rate applications.
- EEE 802.15.4-compliant single-chip solutions combining an industry-leading AVR microcontroller with a best-in-class 2.4GHz RF transceiver. Offers the industry's highest RF performance for single-chip devices with a link budget of 103.5dBm, while consuming 50% less current than competitive parts. Includes 64-256KB Flash memory and a maximum of 33 I/O pins.
- ATmega64/128/256RFR2 Preliminary
- Similar to the ATmega644/1284/2564RFR2 but with a maximum of 38 I/O pins.
- All Wireless Datasheets
Brochures and Flyers
- Atmel AVR Microcontrollers
- A brief overview of the AVR families
- Atmel AVR XMEGA Microcontrollers
- A feature comparison of the AVR XMEGA devices
- Atmel tinyAVR
- A feature comparison of the Atmel tinyAVR devices
- Atmel ATtiny102 and ATtiny104 MCUs
- A brief overview of the ATtiny102 and ATtiny104 MCUs
- Atmel megaAVR
- A feature comparison of the Atmel megaAVR devices
- Atmel AVR UC3 32-bit Flash Microcontrollers
- A summary of 32-bit AVR UC3 features and tools
- Atmel AVR Microcontrollers for Automotive
- A comprehensive overview of AVR microcontrollers designed for automotive applications
- Atmel AVR Xplained
- A comparative view of the AVR Xplained development platform
- Atmel AVR Battery Management Devices for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- A brief overview of AVR microcontrollers designed for battery management applications
Evaluation Kits and Tools
- Xplained evaluation kits
- Xplained Mini evaluation kits
- Xplained Pro evaluation kits
Atmel strives to provide the best possible design support by making application notes showing how to take advantage of the features in our AVR microcontrollers, design guidelines for hardware design, selection of external crystals, and other design considerations.