- Knowledge Base
- Request Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Samples Request
- Obsolescence Information
- Third-Party Support - AVR
- Third-Party Support - ARM
- Atmel Gallery (app store)
- Touch Partners
- Sales Reps
- Events and Webcasts
- Press Releases
- Stock Information
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Executive Profiles
- Board of Directors
- Quality Inquiry
- Quality Handbook
- Green Packaging
- Package Material
- Environmental Information
- Quality and Environment Certificates
- RMA and FA Information
- Reliability Information
- PCN and EOL Notifications
- FAQ Response Summary
ATmega256RFR2 Xplained Pro Evaluation Kit
We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The ATmega256RFR2 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is ideal for evaluation and prototyping with the ATmega256RFR2 microcontroller. The ATmega256RFR2 Xplained Pro board is available as an evaluation kit or starter kit. Extension boards can also be individually purchased.
The ATmega256RFR2-XPRO evaluation kit does not include extension boards.
For a complete and ready to go package, the ATmega256RFR2-XSTK starter kit includes the Atmel I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, and PROTO1 Xplained Pro extension boards.
This kit will be available at the end of April. To be notified when the kit is available, you can register at the Atmel Store by clicking on the "Buy Tool" button.
- ATmega256RFR2 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton (wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose)
- One user yellow LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- 16MHz crystal
- 5 Xplained Pro extension headers (2 headers are duplicates)
- Antenna diversity: Ceramic RF antenna and SMA connector for external antenna
- Temperature sensor
- Embedded debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.1
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, TWI, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
|Ordering Code||Atmel Store Availability1||Unit Price (USD)2||Buy Online|
1Backlog orders can be placed for items currently not available.
2Suggested retail price per unit for budgetary use only.