We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The SAM4L Xplained Pro evaluation kit is ideal for evaluation and prototyping with the SAM4L Cortex™-M4 processor-based microcontroller. The SAM4L Xplained Pro board is available as an evaluation kit or starter kit. Extension boards can also be individually purchased.
The ATSAM4L-XPRO evaluation kit does not include extension boards.
For a complete and ready to go package, the ATSAM4L-XSTK starter kit includes the Atmel I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, PROTO1 Xplained Pro, and SLCD1 Xplained Pro extension boards.
- SAM4LC4 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton (wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose)
- One QTouch button
- One yellow user LED
- USB interface, host and device function (shared physical interface)
- 32.768kHz crystal
- 12MHz crystal
- 4 Xplained Pro extension headers
- One custom extension header for segment LCD displays
- LDO/Buck regulator mode selection
- LCD cluster power configuration option
- Embedded Debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.1
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Data Gateway Interface: USART, TWI, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
Ordering code: ATSAM4L-XPRO
: ATSAM4L-XPRO MCU board