We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The SAM D20 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is ideal for evaluation and prototyping with the SAM D20 Cortex™-M0+ processor-based microcontrollers. Extension boards to the SAM D20 Xplained Pro can be purchased individually.
The ATSAMD20-XPRO evaluation kit does not include extension boards.
The SAM D20 Xplained Pro supports the Atmel I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, and PROTO1 Xplained Pro extension boards.
- SAMD20J18 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton (wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose)
- One yellow user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- 3 Xplained Pro extension headers
- Program/debug interface for external targets
- Embedded Debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.1
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Programming and debugging
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I²C, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
Ordering code: ATSAMD20-XPRO
: ATSAMD20-XPRO MCU board