We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
This tool is used for field upgrades of Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontrollers with ISP or PDI interfaces. Using the included AVR Studio® software, designers can program tinyAVR and megaAVR devices using the ISP Interface, tinyAVR devices using the TPI interface, and AVR XMEGA devices using the PDI Interface.
For more information, please visit the Online User Guide.
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps)
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply
- Target interface protection
- Short-circuit protection
Ordering code: ATAVRISP2