We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
A professional development tool for all Atmel 8-bit and 32-bit AVR devices with On-Chip Debug capability. It is used for source level symbolic debugging, program trace and device programming. AVR ONE! supports the complete development cycle and is the fastest debugging tool offered from Atmel.
It supports SPI, JTAG, PDI, and aWire programming modes and debugging using debugWIRE, JTAG, PDI, and aWire interfaces. AVR ONE! is driven by a powerful FPGA which provides high-speed data transfer between the host PC and the target AVR device, facilitating rapid program download and a most responsive debugging experience.
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device)
- Supports symbolic debug of all datatypes including scope information
- Supports up to 128 software breakpoints
- Robust level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- AUX trace supports up to 3.3V. A 5.5V tolerant trace probe is available
- Uploads 256Kb code in ~8 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- High-speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface (480 MB/s) for easy handling of trace data
- Fully adjustable high-resolution clock up to 64MHz
- Firmware upgradeable for supporting future AVR devices
- 128MB SDRAM for AUX trace data buffering in linear or circular modes
- Supports NanoTrace (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device; uses target device's memory)
Ordering code: ATAVRONEKIT