We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
Mid-range development tool for Atmel 8-bit and 32-bit AVR microcontrollers with on-chip debugging for source level symbolic debugging, NanoTrace (if supported by the device) and device programming.
For more information, please visit the Online User Guide.
- Supports JTAG, aWire, SPI and PDI interfaces
- 3 hardware program breakpoints and 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR microcontroller)
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Up to 128 software breakpoints
- 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- Uploads 256KB code in ~14 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- USB powered
Ordering code: ATJTAGICE3