We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The Atmel® XMEGA-B1 Xplained evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the Atmel ATxmega128B1 microcontroller. The kit offers a range of features that enable the Atmel AVR® XMEGA® user to get started using AVR XMEGA peripherals right away and understand how to integrate the AVR XMEGA device in their own design.
- Atmel ATxmega128B1 microcontroller
- 4x40 transflective LCD module with backlight
- Transfer data over the USB full/low speed device interface
- Read a light sensor with the ADC
- Read a temperature sensor with the ADC
- Measure external voltage input with ADC
- Measure potentiometer voltage with ADC
- Read status of the 4 Atmel QTouch® buttons from AT42QT1040 QTouch device
- 4 LEDs to show status information
- Read/write data to the 64Mbit Atmel DataFlash
- Program the kit via USB bootloader or an Atmel programmer
- Expand the board with Xplained top modules