We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
A mid-range development tool for Atmel 8-bit and 32-bit AVR devices with on-chip debugging for source level symbolic debugging, NanoTrace (if supported by the device) and device programming. It supports SP, JTAG, PDI, and aWire modes and interface debugging. The tool is firmware upgradeable to support future AVR devices.
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD mo
- Supports symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Supports up to 128 software breakpoints
- Includeson-board 512kB SRAM for fast statement-level stepping
- Level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- Uploads 256Kb code in ~30 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- Full-speed USB 2.0 compliant (12 MB/s) and RS-232 host interfaces
- Externally or USB powered
Ordering code: ATJTAGICE2