We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The Atmel ATmega168 Xplained Mini evalutation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the Atmel ATmega168 microcontroller. The evaluation kit comes with a fully integrated debugger that provides seamless integration with Atmel Studio 6.2 or later. The kit provides access to the features of the ATmega168 enabling easy integration of the device in a custom design
- On-board debugger with full source-level debugging support in Atmel Studio.
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.2
- Access to all signals on target MCU.
- One green status LED
- One mechanical user pushbutton
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- 16MHz target clk
- USB powered
- Arduino shield compatible foot prints
- Target SPI bus header foot print
- Xplained Pro extension headers can easily be strapped in
- Supported with application examples published on Atmel Spaces
Ordering code: ATMEGA168-XMINI